Monday, June 1, 2009

Pacific City!








We love the beach! It takes us 90 min to get to the ocean and I personally feel like I am a bad mother if I do not take advantage of that wonderful gift. This trip was not sunny and warm but it was fun. We climbed the sand dunes and checked on our fort. Mike taught the kids that if one brother throws sand in your face just throw sand back at him. A parenting low! Julia was gorgeous and of course Lauren was with us. The day ended with a trip to DQ. Peanut Buster Parfait!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Farris said...

There is our favorite little boy, Harrison! Koye was just talking about him today and how he is still his best buddy. It looks like you all had fun at the beach, we should have taken more advantage of it while we were there but it was always so cold...we are wussy AZ people I guess?! I like the comment about throwing sand.....sounds exactly like Billy's kind of parenting. Miss you!

Mandi said...

I love the scrappy factor going on! No wonder everyone in CA thinks I'm scrappy. I know where I come from. Looks like a blast. can't wait to leave our mark on black butte this summer! i'm coming the 18th! got the tickets! oh yea!