Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let's start with RUBY!
















Trouble!






More trouble!






I think secretly I wish Ruby was my child. I had to just start with her because this picture is so gorgeous and I did her hair. We had a wonderful week at Black Butte with the family. After everyone left we spent 3 days with just the Dean family. There is something about cousins that have grown up together that is just magical. All the kids spent an entire day creating a Star Wars skit. Julia and Mikey are obsessed with filming things right now. The boys spent hours crafting the Jedi battles and Julia was, as you can guess, directing everyone. Lauren made a beautiful Princes Lea. I will attempt to add the skits to the blog so you can see true talent at work. Actually, Mike and I think Maxwell is pretty good. After Black Butte we came home and spent another week with our cousins. And as I sit here writing, Julia is with Lauren and Jelly is here for a sleepover. We never quite get sick of each other. What a wonderful blessing to have cousins that you just love to be with. Maxwell thinks Lauren's name is Lauren Brook Dean Smith. With 3 weeks off of school, I am not sure what we would have done without our cousins. Ruby is just the icing on the cake!






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandi said...

rub it in why don't you! we're just chillin' in cali. but we have uncle ben so there!

Anonymous said...

It's not a secret!

mrawle said...

Oh girls, I have found your blogs. You both look OLD!! haha I am sure that I look like your grandma!! We do need to get together!! Allison Freidmen (sp) maiden name>?? asks about you all the time. Glad to hear you are all well. Lets try to see each other soon. I might come to Oregon to see Sue but if you are in Utah call me!!

Love you guys
Marnie