Monday, January 19, 2009

Harrison go to sleep!



It is 10:00pm and Harrison is not showing any signs of slowing down. He is in my lap asking me to write about him. Is this what motherhood is really about? I wish he would go to sleep but secretly I think he is so cute in my lap. Today it was a gorgeous Oregon day and on our way to Wilsonville we could see all the mountains, clear and beautiful. Harrison turned to me and said,"Is that Mountain Dew?" Leave it to aunt Gretchen to teach him the important Mountains!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very unique blog.
Great pictures. Cool...

Please visit:
http://bali-digitalworld.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.

Anonymous said...

I love this boy!

Mandi said...

classic! oh, great story and pics. maybe you should try making him go to bed. you are too nice. are you going to let your kids have parties at your house with beer when they are teenagers too? geez!

Mandi said...

ps i didn't know you had a son named mickey? hmmm...

Mom said...

Hi Cammy and Mike,
I was going through some of my deleted emails and saw an email from Mike from Dec. that I had totally missed. It is so fun to see your blog and to see how everyone is growing. The kids are all just darling and I'm so glad I have your address so I can get on here and see whats going on. Tell everyone hi, hope to see you again one of these days. Love Candy
P.S. Here is the address for the Brian Croft family blog.
bacroftfamily.blogspot.com