Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Night before Christmas Eve!







Frosty has been out front all week!
















Mike will not put a coat on. Why do little boys never get cold?



Lauren was over for the first week of snow. We have so much fun with her. She wrote Gretchen a note that said, "I'm not going home. PS I love you." She is the little sister Julia always wanted!














Finally, it is 10:59 and the kids are asleep! We have a family tradition called the 5 days till Christmas. Everyday we have a fun activity leading up to the big day. It goes like this:






5- Cousin party!


4-Candy white elephant exchange (Harrison's favorite)


3-Secret Santa (special present for a family in our ward)


2-Sleep under the Christmas tree!


1-Day of the bread (make bread together)


Christmas Day!



Sleeping under the tree is so magical but man it takes a long time to actually get them to sleep. We are all so excited to give Mike his present tomorrow. He is a blog stalker. He loves to read other peoples blogs. I know he secretly wants a Smith family blog but he has never said anything. Now, thanks to Mandi, we have one. I wish I could be funny and clever like her when I write. I will just have to stalk her blog for a while and try to improve. We love you Mike!







1 comment: